SEO Guide for Beginners
- How to do keyword research?
- How to check indexed pages on Google
- How to submit xml sitemap to Google webmasters tool?
- How to check for backlinks?
- How to build backlinks?
- How to create snippet mark-up for Testimonials using hReview Format?
- How to create snippet mark-up for Address using hCard Format?
- How to extract all the URLs in a website?
- How to update Meta tags (Title, Description & Keywords)?
- How to create html sitemap?
Search Engine Algorithm Updates
- What is Google Panda?
- What is Google Penguin?
- What is Google Hummingbird?
- What is Google Pigeon?
Understanding Google Analytics
- How to compute for CTR? Click Through Rate = Click / Impressions x 100.
- What are Impressions? The number of times any URL from your site appeared in search results viewed by a user, not including paid AdWords search impressions.
- What are Clicks? The number clicks on your website URLs from a Google Search results page, not including clicks on paid AdWords search results.
- How to determine the Average Position? The average ranking of your website URLs for the query or queries. For example, if your site’s URL appears at position 3 for one query and position 7 for another query, the average position would be 5 (3+7/2).
Conversion Rate Optimization
- What is CRO? In internet marketing, conversion optimization, or conversion rate optimization (CRO) is the method of creating an experience for a website or landing page visitor with the goal of increasing the percentage of visitors that convert into customers. It is also commonly referred to as CRO. [source: wikipedia]