Rank Checker tool for Firefox is an open source and hosted on your personal computer. And is designed to grab data from the Google, Yahoo!, and Microsoft (SERPs) Search Engine Result Pages.
Before you can download the Rank Checker for Firefox, you need to register a free SEO Book account and you will get an additional 2 other SEO tools valued at over $300 for free.
If you have already an account on SEO Book, log in and your installation link will be available. Visit SEO Book for details.
Here’s the Download and Installation instructions:
- For the Rank Checker to work, you have to use Firefox version 2 or higher.
- Download Firefox if you have not yet used it, then go back to this page using Firefox as your web browser.
- To activate the Rank Checker, click on the link in the bottom of your Firefox browser.
- To begin checking the search engine rankings, enter a URL and keyword combination and hit the “start button”.
You can now restart your browser after installing Firefox Rank Checker, and configure the settings to automatically gather data at regular intervals and/or pull data from Google international search results.
Looking in the search positions of the couple of your own internet sites which you understand totally nicely as well as checking the way they alter over period enables you to definitely
- learn how to determine and evaluate the search results
- pay attention to and get a general idea of the algorithmic trends
- be one of the first people to know when the relevancy algorithms change in a major way
This tool is designed to be quick and easy to use, but to also give you the opportunity to gain the level of insight needed to compete with other SEOs at the professional level.