All in One SEO Pack WordPress Plugin
First, let’s define: What are plugins?
Plugins are basically applications that enhance the potentials of WordPress and make it superior to work with. And most plugins are free to use just like the All-in-one SEO pack plugin but of course there’s also a premium version.
All-in-One SEO pack plugin Description:
The All-in-One SEO Pack builds the On-page (SEO) Search Engine Optimization straightforward. For this explanation, it’s my favourite plug-in. Through this plugin, creating the Meta tags such as title, description and keyword tags has never been an issue.
All-in-One SEO pack plugin Features:
- Google Analytics support
- Support for Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Fine tune Page Navigational Links
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY plugin to provide SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
- Nonce Security
- Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
- Automatically optimizes your titles for search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Backward-Compatibility with many other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.
To get started, just follow the Installation guide:
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Visit your SEO options (Options – All in One SEO) for WordPress 2.3.x, (Settings – All in One SEO) for WordPress 2.5.x-2.8.x
- Configure any options as desired, and then enable the plugin
- You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- If you have to upgrade manually simply repeat the installation steps and re-enable the plugin.
- Please read these FAQs before requesting My Plugin Support Forum.
- Click the link to download the All in SEO pack WordPress plugin.